Following instructions should be followed by all participants:
A full paper (Max 8pages, A4 size) for oral presentation should be formatted following the Annexure/AISC Series ( Template given). Formatting instructions and submission link can be found on the conference website.
Full paper submission ends: Ends on 20 th Jan 2016
Submission through Easy Chair
Paper Submission for ICSCS 2016 would be done using easy chair system. follow the instruction below for guideline on how to submit paper.
How to Submit:
- Open the following Easy Chair link https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icscs2016
- If you have not used EasyChair Conference System before, click “sign up for an account” for instructions on how to setup an EasyChair account.
- You will have to indicate your name, give a password and a valid e-mail address.
- You will then receive a confirmation e-mail. To continue, click the embedded link.
- Complete the sign-up process by filling out your account information and clicking ” create my account”.
- You will then be shown a confirmation and be given a link returning you to the sign-in page (from step1). ( https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=icscs2016)
- Sign in with the user name and password you provided in step 2.
- Click “ New Submission” from menu to upload your abstract.
- Fill in your “ address for Correspondence“. Make sure your correspondence information is correct.
- Next, you can add authors to your submission manually. To add co-authors with whom you have already submitted a paper via EasyChair press “ click here to add an associate” and select them from the list. By default three author forms are shown, additional forms can be added by clicking the link “ add more authors” at the bottom of third author form.
- Fill in the paper “ Title“
- Fill in the “Abstract” field with the abstract of 100-150 words
- Select the relevant category for submission by clicking on the radio button
- Provide the list of keywords
- Upload the PDF file of the extended abstract by clicking on the “ choose file” button in “ Upload Paper” section. Do not click on “ Abstract only“. Complete the process by clicking “ Browse” and finding the corresponding file (in pdf). Click “ Submit Paper” to finish.
- You will then be taken to your paper’s main page which will have several links in the top right hand corner. Here, you have the options to update or withdraw your submission until the submission deadline.
- To submit an updated version of your paper, click “ Submit a New Version” and attach your updated paper (in pdf). The version that will be considered for reviewing will be the one deposited here at the time of the submission deadline.
- The same updating process as in step 16 will be used for submitting the final version of the selected papers after the abstract review.